Test post from Mfop2

Hoping it all works as advertised… It will be cool if it does and
should actually be the easiest way to moblog since I’ll be able to do
it from an email client which will work on my Palm as well as any
connected device!

Totally worked – here’s the URL for the service: http://new.bastish.net/cgi-bin/mfop2/index.cgi?rm=about

13 comments for “Test post from Mfop2

1. emeka
    4/2/2007 at 5:17 am

please i want to know the password for this mail tanya_k@inbox.ru. thanks

2. emeka
    4/2/2007 at 5:17 am

hi i want to know the password for this mail tanya_k@inbox.ru

3. quaint
    4/5/2007 at 8:58 am

zdravei farki pro4etoh 4e si nameril kak da hack-va6 ICQ.. 6te mi kaje6 li kak stava za6toto naistina mi trqbva i sum ve4e leko ot4aqna, nikude ne moga da namerq ili qvno ne tursq kakto trqbva molq te pomogni mi 🙂 blagodarq ti predvaritelno pi6i mi na sladkata_q@abv.bg

4. plaror
    5/30/2007 at 1:20 pm

Hi Farki pro4etoh 4e si nameril kak da hack-va6 ICQ.. Imam problem iskam da se jenja na 07.07.2007 no oste ne sum siguren w Jena mi MOljate Moljate pomognimi iskam da rasbera njakoi sumnitelni neshta otnosno jenami !6te mi kaje6 li kak stava za6toto naistina mi trqbva i sum ve4e leko ot4aqn, nikude ne moga da namerq ili qvno ne tursq kakto trqbva molq te pomogni mi blagodarq ti predvaritelno pi6i mi na pjb777@abv.bg

5. plaror
    5/30/2007 at 1:21 pm

i koi moje da mi pomogne da wljasa w maila na.Trjabwami PW

WIMP@abv.bg

6. Flam
    6/2/2007 at 1:10 pm

Hello,

And i want to hack a GMX mail account. My girl is died since 2 monce ago and i have to know something…
    Do you thing that realizable ? this account ..an @gmx.CH account.

So If you can give me information about it would be cool…

Thanks

Nicolas

7. Flam
    6/2/2007 at 1:15 pm

You can contact me at : bisous@hackermail.com

8. Angela
    7/21/2007 at 4:10 pm

Password to _igor_19@mail.ru. Plz, its urgent!

9. pencho
    3/23/2008 at 10:38 am

Could you please send me the password for nevena_pascaleva@abv.bg …please please please! It is very important that I find out what the password is.

Thank you so much!
    You can contact me at: elvas80@mail.bg

10. ivan
    5/15/2008 at 8:43 am

Could you please send me the password for lildap@mail.bg
    You can contact me at: lapolla@abv.bg

11. patrick
    6/29/2008 at 5:46 pm

hi can you please send me the passwort for:perfection_f17@abv.bg

i would be very happy thanks