This morning I removed / de-auth’d at least 70 services / accounts that had had access to my Google Account over who knows how long. I removed and reset my account access on the various androids and we are now fully back in business. I hadn’t quite gone this extreme earlier in the week and my other devices were still having some challenges even though the Nexus 5 and Glass were rocking along.
If you’ve regularly connected to things for testing or actual use over the years, I can’t recommend this enough. After my nightmare of a lock-out over the past week, this seems to be the cleanest way back in. The good news is that you don’t lose any data … you just adjust your access to it momentarily.
Sync is a wonderful thing. But when it doesn’t work … whoa.