Just got an email with some light details on what to expect from the S60 team at MWC:
S60 will be making its presence felt at this yearâ€™s Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. With its own section in the Nokia stand in Hall 8, Nokia S60 promoters will be showing the business opportunities and technology trends that S60 offers.
The S60 demos will cover
- S60 touch UI and sensor technologies
- S60 Internet browsing experience
- S60 Internet innovation enablers
- S60 native development platform
- S60 and Internet Community Services
- S60 Device Showcase
- Tune my S60
Of course I’m very interested in the Touch UI and the devices, but I am now very intrigued by Internet innovation enablers, and S60 and Internet Community Services. The press briefing is on February 11 at 1pm. Stay tuned for more!