Iâ€™ve got a short list of bugs in my Windows 7 install and while I know some of these issues are â€œstandardâ€ on my hardware, I have not seen anyone else talk about a few so figured it was worth a share â€¦
- Sound & Brightness controls donâ€™t always work when resuming from standby.Â This is frustrating but at least the NC10 boots back quickly â€¦
- Bluetooth seems like a mess.
- Iâ€™ve found if I try to open My Bluetooth Places, I can actually cause the Explorer to crash.Â It usually freezes up and stalls, but the full Explorer restart seems pretty major.
- I can pair devices, but they donâ€™t always work.Â My mouse needs to be repaired frequently in order to continue working.Â Iâ€™m using the Apple Mighty Mouse â€¦
- Dial-Up Networking is a non-starter.Â I have my N85 Paired, but find I can only get a data connection over USB.Â This is far from awful, but certainly an inconvenience.Â The upside is that the N85 charges like this â€¦
Think thatâ€™s about it â€“ at least in what Iâ€™ve noticed and tried.